Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 11: Final Evaluation

The last time the class and I did a grid like this, we were taking the midterm. At that point, the only thing I was falling behind was with my tweets. I missed days to tweet. I also never made up for the tweets until the day before midterms. However, with Mr. Pinto reminding us to keep on tweeting, my alarm on my cell phone, and my friends reminding me to tweet, I have been on top of my tweets. I must say, tweeting sounds easy; however remembering to tweet is the difficult part. With that said, I also believe that I have been doing a great job in class. I participate, pay attention, and show respect to my classmates and to Mr. Pinto. I have learned a great deal in this class, especially with copyright law. I concentrated more on copyright because copyright surrounds photography. Overall, this class has been interesting and fun. With this kind of environment, it is easy to learn and accept new knowledge into my school life. I believe I deserve an A in this class because I came on time every time, I did my tweets, and I believe I did an excellent job with my final project. It is a great improvement since midterm week. I believe that I, Kristine Alberto, deserve an A in Contracts, Negotiations and Copyrights class.

No comments:

Post a Comment