Friday, July 30, 2010

WEEK 3 EOC: Jeopardy

Today in class, we are creating a Jeopardy game to learn the vocabulary for Patents. I searched through the book to look for vocabulary words that would be perfect for my game. Once I found a word, I read the definition over and over again. I did that so I could include the ideal answer to the question, which my classmates will get and learn simultaneously. I found this process a very educational and effective way to become more familiar to our terms. In addition, it’s a fun way to learn about patents. I have learned so much already, more than when I tried to read each term at home. I cannot wait until we actually play each other’s Jeopardy game. The reason is because what my classmate learned through building this game will pass down to me when I play. Therefore, expand my knowledge of the wonderful world of Patents. Here are some examples of questions and answers that will be on my Jeopardy game!

It is an application that is filed subsequent to the original application, which includes new materials not covered in the original application.

What is Continuation-in-Part?

(Blank) a Patent is when a patent is improperly used by the U.S. Patent and Trademark office in the first place and when a patent is legally misused by the patent owner.

What is Breaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment