Friday, July 16, 2010

WEEK 1 EOC: About Me

I am a photographer and I can honestly say that I am in love with photography. There is so much about this field that intrigues me. With every photo, the photographer captures a story. With that same photo the viewer creates their own story, or even remembers something in their past. I love how photography can trigger something for someone, and how photos capture different types of emotion, interpretation, and beauty. I have worked in different kinds of photography, from food to landscape, people to still life. And with every photo I attempt to shoot it in a unique creative way. I have experience with photography equipment and editing. I spend many hours editing photos and enjoy every second. I also find enjoyment in photographing a series of photos; a set of photos that tells a story. One day I would love to publish a book with my storytelling photographs. Eventually, I want to get into advertisement. It’s a field where I can promote movies, artists, and companies through my creativity. I love using my talents to promote other people’s creations. I also want to travel the world and photograph places that no one has seen. Taking adventures to the unknown territories and capturing photos to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment