Friday, July 23, 2010

WEEK 2 EOC: What do you think about lawyers?

I have never encountered a lawyer before. I hear lawyer jokes everyday about them. The jokes view them as liars, idiots, and people that just do not care. I see lawyers (actors really) on television shows. Some are rude and exactly how the jokes describe them. And some are very powerful compassionate people. All in all, I like to believe that lawyers are people that stand by their voice and make sure they are heard. I must say that there are some lawyers that I do not agree with. That their opinions and what they are standing for are ridiculous to me. But because they fight and demand what they (and their clients) want and need, I find them courageous. Anyone who is that powerful with their words is commendable. No matter how much I disagree or agree with their stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment